Should you offer free treatments?

Something I hear fairly often is that an office is not using their lasers or other equipment as much as they would like.

If it was me and I had a device that didn’t use costly disposables, I would try to have it running all day long whether I was getting paid for it or not.  The point being I would be demonstrating for prospective patients.

If you see that a patient might be interested in a treatment you offer but not sure about it, offer to treat one of their hands for free, or an armpit for hair removal, etc.

This will help eliminate any fears or concerns they might have you’ll be surprised how many times it will result in them booking treatments not only for that but other procedures as well.

Call or email to discuss some other ideas to expand your cash-based services.  I’m available for on-site visits to train the staff on laser treatments, fine tune your marketing efforts, and help you generate more revenue!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog