New website, new focus



My new website just went live.  Check it out at www.lasercoach.com.  

I am a physician oriented resource for cash-based products and services than can be added to a medical practice.

I’ll be bringing you tips, updates, new devices, products and treatments all related to cash-based services you can offer your patients.  In addition, I’ll share ideas I’ve developed after working with hundreds of physicians in over 25 years in the industry.  

This information will show you how to bring in extra income, save money, and make you a better educated consumer.

There is also a platform for customers to list devices they want to sell or buy.  

My focus is on physician to physician transactions and cutting out the middleman dealers or brokers.  

I want to be your go-to source for anything you need regarding cash-based devices and services.  

Let's start with a phone call to discuss your needs.  No pressure, no hassle, no charge.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog